Sunday, May 10, 2015

Final Research

    I am closing in on the end of my project. I am very excited with my conclusions. Even though it looks like I have not gotten a lot of information it took a very long time to figure it all out.
    My presentation is looking good but I am still trying to make sure I have everything I need to make a 100. With the storms it was a big set-back but I am getting through it. I have a couple of things I still have to research and get the final answer on.
    I love my presentation and I'm ready to get it over with. It has been a long process, but I learned about something I really like. I hope the finished product is liked and that I get a good grade. Here are the questions I need to answer.

1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
1. Learning about the first gas engine.
2. Not having enough to learn about.
3. How much time I get to research something I want.
4. Having to present. I like learning about it but the requirements for the presentation is sometimes not as fun.
5.Researching one topic will most likely get boring after a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment