Sunday, May 3, 2015

Body Style Research

    This week  I have focused  on the body styles of cars and how they have changed. I have made a survey to see what kind of cars people like the most. Depending on if I get enough information back I plan on researching why these certain cars appeal to more people or not. Please take it the link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FK2LWJJ .
     I am kind of stuck to see where I should go next. If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments. It has taken a long time tot research and I have gotten very little progress from it. It is hard to do a project to teach people about something that they already know a lot about.
     I have to try and dig deeper and find something I can teach y'all about and not be repeating information you already know. I hope I can get this finished and start getting to the more fun part of finalizing my presentation with cool effects and such.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I don't think most of your peers know much about the early development of gas-fueled engines. You've already told me things I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete