Tuesday, April 7, 2015


      I am doing the evolution of cars for genius hour. My driving question is what have cars come to today. I plan on researching how the evolution of them has effected us and the way we travel. I also hope to go into details on how cars will change in the future.
      My main troubles I believe I will run into is that I won't be able to find what kind of engines were first put into cars and how long they took to manufacture. I feel though I will find something that has this information posted. If not I can do more research from books and manuals to find it.
      I have always liked the topic of cars and hope to find a lot of new information. This research will take some digging, but I am up for the challenge. Lastly, I would love to find some information comparing some modern cars. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this. It looks like you're already digging into a few areas of research within this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cars look very different depending on the model and the design, so I can't wait to hear how far cars have evolved and what similarities they have. This is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete